Thursday, February 14, 2008

v-day!


Hey Everybody,
happy v-day! I drew a picture that I had had floating around in my head for a while, and my friend Andrew helped a lot in vectorizing it and cleaning it up, as well as making it scalable so it can be super big if it wants. We initially put a tiny sds logo at the bottom, but decided that then people would just vandalize it or not give it any consideration. After having been gone for a semester, I don't really know the politics surrounding sds' image on campus, so I figured I wouldn't make an argument for making this a PR campaign. You can read v-day like alluding to the military sense as well as the Eve Ensler sense, so that is kind of why I like it. You can read into this however you want though. It is scaled for letter-size printing!
megacat out

1 comment:

lily said...

rumblepack and megacat!

good names, and good pictures too. that heart is so freaking cute

happy v-day!


(ps you should allow anonymous comments this account thing is confusing)