Sunday, August 3, 2008

Party Time!

Hello readers,
I was writing some rhymes with my friend Joey today, and we discovered that we both have blogs that we actually update regularly. He is doubtlessly a better and more focused writer, but I know that's not what you're coming here for anyway, so I am not exactly worried about the competition. Here's Joey's blog. He's a smart guy who writes about Twin Cities politics, and he's who I'm reading.

The new image is one that I hoped would be accompanied by some well thought-out political commentary, but the deadline is upon me, and I guess I hope that you will be held over with some links about campaign finance and an understanding of my frustration with both presidential candidates' plans if they are elected. I think I'm partial to some sort of IRV alternative to our current situation. Here's a goofy poster.



Good luck to everybody representing down at Tacoma's port, regardless of intimidation tactics and abuse from the police, I hope you all do alright and that nobody is injured.
Charlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great little poster. I was thinking it be perfect to print on one side of a 3x5 index card or sumthin', and on the other side, point the way to a radical, DEMOCRATIC local organization. My first that was:

If you work for a living, then those "two" parties are screwing you. Take back your workplace and your life! The Industrial Workers of the World meets every month blah blah blah blah

Just canvas a block or two a week with those types of things. That'd be cool.