Sunday, July 6, 2008

You Can Never Go Home

There are a couple images here. They are the same thing, but I wanted to do a couple versions--what started as initially just doing a color remix ended up being a change in background, too, as the grid was hard to change, and I didn't want a solid color in the background. The darker fill in the type didn't stand well on a white ground, so the revamp got major. They are both supposed to fit on letter-sized paper in case somehow my posting this on the internet ends up with one of these hitting a printer.
I can't get my scanner (a gift from Andrew) to cooperate with my computer, but I don't know what more to do. Maybe later I will be able to post more pen & ink style stuff. For now I will keep my sketchbook to myself.
I will be better at responding to comments on here, from now on, I got blogspot emailing me about them (I think).
I hope this finds you well,
Charlie



No comments: